InkSoft has an optional feature which allows for the sale of gift certificates online. When enabled, shoppers can purchase an electronic gift certificate for a recipient of their choice. Additionally, InkSoft Admins can bulk issue gift certificates for marketing and customer service purposes. Learn more about InkSoft's Gift Certificate feature here.
To access the Gift Certificate report:
Login as an InkSoft Admin and click 'Reports'.
From 'Orders Reports' select 'Gift Certificate Report'.
Report criteria includes:
- Date Range: Select desired dates ranges by start and end date.
- Optional (default): Choose whether you want to include gift certificates with a zero dollar balance remaining.
- Report Type: There are three choices for report type: 1: All 2: Store Issued 3: Purchased -- 'All' will report both store issues and purchased. 'Store Issued' are for those certificates created by an InkSoft Admin. 'Purchased' refers to those certificates bought online
- Store: Select the desires stores that you wish to generate the report for
- Output Type: Select HTML to view report result in the browser as a web page or, Excel for offline viewing.