Adding products from the supplier catalog is quite simple. We recommend that you start off by adding no more than 100 products to your store so that you can manage them more easily, however, you are able to add everything if you would like.
1. Adding new products
- Start by going into your Inksoft dashboard
- Next, you will want to go to Products → Add New Product
- From here you are given several options, you can either add new product from the supplier catalog or add products from your own inventory
- You will want to click on From Supplier Catalog
2. Select Supplier Catalog
- Now you will want to decide which suppliers you would like to select your products from. Keep in mind, you can only look at one supplier at a time.
- After selecting the supplier you can then either filter by category (Shirts, Accessories, Bags, Women’s, Etc), or you can filter by manufacturer.
- Depending on what you select, you will then be prompted to select your preferences from the next drop down menu. You can individually click on certain items or press the Check All button to select everything. (NOTE: If you do not select anything, then it will select everything.)
3. Adding Products from the Catalog
- Once you have filtered your preferences you will want to hit apply. You will then be presented with all of the products under that specific category or manufacturer
- You can either add every product on the page (by clicking the small box at the top of the list) or select them individually (this is where we recommend that you only select the top products that you sell, instead of just adding every item)
- Once you have checked the items you would like to add to your store, you will go to the action bar above the products and Copy Product(s) To My Catalog followed by the Apply button.
- You can continue to do this for each category/manufacturer that you filtered, as well as from each supplier.