You can use the Manage Font function to do three main things: Allow / Disallow fonts for use in the Design Studio and Download fonts for offline installation and use.
1. Selecting Font Style
- Select Font Style: In this drop-down you can select the font categories you wish to view and control
- After selecting one or more font categories click the apply button
2. Font List
- The font categories you selected in the previous step will display in tabs. Clicking on a tab will reveal the fonts available in that particular font category.
- Any font that are unchecked in the 'Allowed' column will NOT display in the Design Studio. You can use the Select / Deselect all function to allow / disallow fonts.
- You can click the download icon to download the desured font. This will download a TTF installable font.
Click Save to update your changes