Managing your products is a crucial part of keeping your online store running and relevant to your customers. Without accurate product information, product pricing and good product images, you’ll have a hard time keeping customers on your page in a very visual market. This guide will show you how to efficiently manage your products to keep your site looking it’s best with our new product management section.
This video is from our Getting Started guides called Training Session 1 - Product Creation and Management.
1. Edit Name, Supplier.
2. Choose Default Color (one per color)
3. Product Description: Your product info which is usually supplied by the supplier. This box can also input HTML for special formatting.
4. Enter the Search Tags for the product.
5. Available Sizes. Use the Up and Down Arrows to move them into in Order. Check the Check box for the ones you want to use.
6. Sides: Enable/disable print sides
7. Status: Active or Inactive. If it is active it will be available for your customers to see.
8. Store Assignment: Assign it to one or more stores here.
9. Category: Every product needs to be categorized. Select at least one category. Edit your Product categories under Product > product Categories.
10. Options: Choose your options for this product.
11. Personalization Options. Turn on Standard Names & Numbers, or Custom Personalization for Pre-decorated Products.
12. Printing Capabilities. Turn on your decoration methods, set your Maximum Print Colors (1 for a 1 color option only, 2 for 2 colors, etc), Screen Print Grid, and Digital Grid here for the proudct.
12. Minimums. Set your minimums for this item.
Please Note: Each color that you add you need to make sure that you have a Primary Color, a name, image(s), and make sure that it is set to Active.
Our example product is a custom one without cost.... If you have cost - It would show in the supplier cost coloumn and all Pricing Rules would price off of the Cost.
Print Regions are necessary for each product and for apparel items it is important to redo them to match what your business does.
Once you have selected your Width and Height for your region: